Adsense

Adsense

Adsense

Friday, January 29, 2010

Never Alone




*Never Alone



When I think of all my friends...
And how good they are to me...
I recognize I never walk alone...
Be they here in town or on web...
I always have a home.



In the dark of night...
Without any light..
My friends show me the way...
They make my day.



Just to be remembered...
Is a blessing in my life....
To share what I have with others...
To ease some strife....



What in the world would we do...
WIthout the friends who are so true....
And on the web...
Even if they don't even know you....
Friendship means you'll never be alone.



The beauty of this life...
Is giving, caring and sharing....
And I give as good as I get..
The only friends we do not have....
Are the friends we have not met.*
**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails