Adsense

Adsense

Adsense

Monday, January 25, 2010

Great Sayings On Marriage





Great Sayings On Marriage

 
 

I recently read that love is entirely a matter of chemistry.

 

That must be why my wife treats me like toxic waste.

 

David Bissonette

 


*********

 

When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.

 

Sacha Gui try

 


*********

 


After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin; they just can't face each other, but still they stay together.

 

Hemant Joshi

 


*********

 

By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.

 

Socrates

 


*********

 

Woman inspires us to great things, and prevents us from achieving them.

 

Dumas

 


*********

 

The great question.... Which I have not been able to answer... Is, "What does a woman want?

 

Sigmund Freud

 


*********

 

"I don't worry about terrorism. I was married for two years."

 

Sam Kinison

 


*********

 

"There's a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic banking. It's called marriage."

 

James Holt McGavran

 


*********

 

"I've had bad luck with both my wives. The first one left me, and the second one didn't."

 

Patrick Murray

 


*********

 

The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once...

 

Anonymous

 


*********

 

You know what I did before I married? Anything I wanted to.

 

Henny Youngman

 


*********

 

My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met.

 

Rodney Dangerfield

 


*********

 

A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong.

 

Milton Berle

 


*********

 

Marriage is the only war where one sleeps with the enemy.

 

Anonymous

 


*********

 

First Guy (proudly): "My wife's an angel!"

 

Second Guy: "You're lucky, mine's still alive."

 

Anonymous

 


*********


 

 

 

 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails