Adsense

Adsense

Adsense

Thursday, January 28, 2010

A Doctor for a Gay guy

This gay guy goes to the doctor and asks him, "Doctor, How can I grow
hair on my chest?"

Doctor replies,"Well you take this vasoline and you rub it on your
chest for 10 days."

Gay guy says," Really? That's all I've gotta do?'

Doctor says, "Yep, That's all you've gotta do!"

So the gay guy goes home and he sits in front of the mirror checking
himself out as he's rubbing this vasoline on his chest. Then suddenly
his roomate(who is a straight guy) walks in and says, "What the HELL
are you doing!!"

The gay guy says,'The doctor said if I rub this vasoline on my chest
for 10 days then I will grow hair on chest!".

His roomate replies, "Bullshit! If that was the case you'd have a
ponytail growing out of your ASS!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails