Adsense

Adsense

Adsense

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Misunderstanding Manners






Misunderstanding Manners

Dinesh Vora
A  new waitress in a Bridge Club complained to the manager that the
members of their renowned club were  so disrespectful and  foul that
 she was afraid she may face sexual harassment  from the customers.
She explained, "As I was about to serve the Horde hours, I heard a  man
say, "Lay down and let's see what you've got." Another man laughed,
 "I've  got strength but no length." And  this rude man says to the lady
sitting next to him, "Take your  hand off my trick!""
I was barely  recovering and a lady spoke,
 "You jumped  me twice when youdidn't have the strength for one raise."

Another lady  was talking about protecting her honor and two other ladies
were talking and one  said, "Now it's time for me to play with your husband
and you can play with  mine."

Then this one woman says, "Well, I guess we'll go home now. This is  the
last rubber."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails