Adsense

Adsense

Adsense

Monday, May 31, 2010

(Naughty 16+) A Sad Day For Tennis

A Sad Day For Tennis....
 
.
 
 
.
 
 
 
.
 
 
 
.
 
 
 
.
 
 
 
.
 
 
 
.
 
 
.

 



cid:X.MA1.1268834273@aol.com

Wimbledon hopeful Simona Halep wants surgery to reduce the size of her breasts.
 
Halep is seen as one of the tennis stars of the future after winning a host of junior titles and a place in the final of the junior French Open last year.
 
But the 5-foot-5-inch Romanian tennis star said she thinks her 34DD bust is holding her back.
 
"This fall I'll have a breast reduction operation," Halep said. "The breasts make me uncomfortable when I play."
 
"It's the weight that troubles me (and) my ability to react quickly," she added.
 
cid:X.MA2.1268834273@aol.com
 

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE TELL THIS BABE THAT WINNING ISN'T EVERYTHING

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails