Adsense

Adsense

Adsense

Monday, April 26, 2010

First Condom

*I recall my first time with a condom, I was 16 or so. I went in to buy a
packet of condoms at Levin's pharmacy. *

*There was this beautiful woman assistant behind the counter, and she could
see that I was new at it. She handed me the package and asked if I knew how
to wear one.  I honestly answered, 'No, this is my first time.' *

* So she unwrapped the package, took one out and slipped it over her thumb.
She cautioned me to make sure it was on tight and secure. *

* I apparently still looked confused. So, she looked all around the store to
see if it were empty. It was empty. 'Just a minute,' she*
*said, and walked to the door, and locked it... *
**
* **Taking my hand, she led me into the back room, unbuttoned her blouse and
removed it. She unhooked her bra and laid it aside.
*
*'Do these excite you?' She asked.    *

* Well, I was so dumb-struck that all I could do was nod my head. *

*She then said it was time to slip the condom on. As I was slipping it on,
she dropped her skirt, removed her panties and lay down on a desk. 'Well,
come on', she said,  'We  don't have much  time...' *

*So I climbed on her. It was so wonderful, that unfortunately, I could no
longer hold back and KAPOW, I was done within a few moments. *

*She looked at me with a bit of a frown. 'Did you put that condom on?' she
asked. *

*I said, 'I sure did,' and held up my thumb to show her. *

*She then beat the shit out of me...*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails