Adsense

Adsense

Adsense

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

HEALTHY TRAVEL

The little old lady got on bus and seated herself right behind the bus
driver. Every ten
minutes or so the lady would stare at the bus driver and  ask with loud
anxiety, "Have we reached  Niagara Falls yet, Son?"

"No, lady, not yet. I will let you know," he replied politely , every  time
she asked but with rising excitation.

A few minutes later, she  asked again "Are we there yet, son? Have we
reached Niagara Falls?"  *

Once again, he replied "No, not yet. I'll let you know when we get  there!"

The hours passed, the old woman kept asking for Niagara Falls,  and finally
the town came into view.

Sighing with relief, the  driver slammed on the breaks, pulled over and
called out, "This is where you  get out, lady."

"Is this Niagara Falls?"

"YES!" he bellowed.  "Get out!"

"Oh, I'm going all the way to New York, son," she explained  sweetly. "It's
just that my daughter told me that when we come this far,
I should immediately take my Heart medicines or I may die you  know."





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails