Adsense

Adsense

Adsense

Monday, March 22, 2010

TODAYS "FASHION SHOW" ????

TODAYS "FASHION SHOW" ????
Yet More People Of Wal-Mart......

Look Kids...Lady Ga-Ga ashworld4u@yahoo.com
No need to diet as long as u can zippem! ashworld4u@yahoo.com
 
Don't Move...There's A German Shepard On Your Head. ashworld4u@yahoo.com
They Must Sell Them Damn Things In A Set Of Three. ashworld4u@yahoo.com
Dude...Lady Wear The Same Fruit Of The Loom Thong. ashworld4u@yahoo.com
Now That's Just Sexy.
Honey, There Ain't Nothin' Lil' About You. ashworld4u@yahoo.com
ashworld4u@yahoo.comKids Look It's Bob The Builder.
...Just Had Her Her Done At Che' Cooters.  OMstars just caught my hair in the weed whacker ashworld4u@yahoo.com
WTF...Back Boobs.ashworld4u@yahoo.com  
ashworld4u@yahoo.com...Love The Hip Huggers.  Is that a baby wedged between the basket and boob?
Nothing Like Gettin' All Dressed Up To Go Shopping. ashworld4u@yahoo.com
OMG...I Think I Just Threw Up A Little In My Mouth.ashworld4u@yahoo.com
I Use To Have This Guy In Gym Class. ashworld4u@yahoo.com
Thanks For The Warning...I'll Move. ashworld4u@yahoo.com
Not Everybody Can Pull Off This Look. ashworld4u@yahoo.com
Help Me....I Think I'm Going Blind. ashworld4u@yahoo.com
That Looks Like My Old Baby-Sitter. ashworld4u@yahoo.com
Lady Ga-Ga Again. ashworld4u@yahoo.com
Excuse Me...What Aisle Did You Find Those Boots? ashworld4u@yahoo.com
Peek-A-Boo.. .I See You. ashworld4u@yahoo.com

I'll never worry about my appearance in public again  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails